Player Wellbeing Program
- A wellbeing and development program designed to holistically support both players and staff underpinned by an individualised approach, the program aims to facilitate best practice, and produce TEAM focused outcomes.
- Leading the way in player wellbeing and development, our Player Wellbeing Program continues to forge Williamstown as a destination club both on and off the field.
- Consistently track the journey of our players and staff, whilst they are involved at our Club to maintain optimal balance both on and off the field.
- Engage with Universities to develop students with practical work placement opportunities at the Club.
- Liam Picken Academy - First Year Player (Compulsory)
- Individualised Player Development Plan focusing on Wellbeing & Development
- Community Engagement
- AFL Education Program
- Club Education Program
Williamstown will kick off its 2021 VFLW campaign with an all-standalone encounter against the Darebin Falcons.Read more ...
VFLW coach Penny Cula-Reid says the side is ready to take on the new season this weekend after two solid practice matches.Read more ...