Player Wellbeing Program
- A wellbeing and development program designed to holistically support both players and staff underpinned by an individualised approach, the program aims to facilitate best practice, and produce TEAM focused outcomes.
- Leading the way in player wellbeing and development, our Player Wellbeing Program continues to forge Williamstown as a destination club both on and off the field.
- Consistently track the journey of our players and staff, whilst they are involved at our Club to maintain optimal balance both on and off the field.
- Engage with Universities to develop students with practical work placement opportunities at the Club.
- Liam Picken Academy - First Year Player (Compulsory)
- Individualised Player Development Plan focusing on Wellbeing & Development
- Community Engagement
- AFL Education Program
- Club Education Program
Williamstown Football Club are pleased to announce Jacinta Reid as our newest player signing.Read more ...
Williamstown Football Club held its annual Volunteer Appreciation Night at Williamstown last night.Read more ...
Saturday night Williamstown hosted their annual season launch.Read more ...
Williamstown Football Club Confirm List for 2018Read more ...
Williamstown have solid hit out against North MelbourneRead more ...