Player Wellbeing Program
- A wellbeing and development program designed to holistically support both players and staff underpinned by an individualised approach, the program aims to facilitate best practice, and produce TEAM focused outcomes.
- Leading the way in player wellbeing and development, our Player Wellbeing Program continues to forge Williamstown as a destination club both on and off the field.
- Consistently track the journey of our players and staff, whilst they are involved at our Club to maintain optimal balance both on and off the field.
- Engage with Universities to develop students with practical work placement opportunities at the Club.
- Liam Picken Academy - First Year Player (Compulsory)
- Individualised Player Development Plan focusing on Wellbeing & Development
- Community Engagement
- AFL Education Program
- Club Education Program
We had 2 boys participate in the AFL Victoria Community Championships held over the weekend, with 5 playing for their community clubs during our 1st bye of the VFL season.Read more ...
Despite a bye in our VFL fixture this weekend, Lachlan Bramble and Ryley Monkhorst will be featuring in the AFL Victoria Country Championships as they represent the Ballarat & AFL Yarra Ranges leagues respectively.Read more ...