Player Wellbeing Program
- A wellbeing and development program designed to holistically support both players and staff underpinned by an individualised approach, the program aims to facilitate best practice, and produce TEAM focused outcomes.
- Leading the way in player wellbeing and development, our Player Wellbeing Program continues to forge Williamstown as a destination club both on and off the field.
- Consistently track the journey of our players and staff, whilst they are involved at our Club to maintain optimal balance both on and off the field.
- Engage with Universities to develop students with practical work placement opportunities at the Club.
- Liam Picken Academy - First Year Player (Compulsory)
- Individualised Player Development Plan focusing on Wellbeing & Development
- Community Engagement
- AFL Education Program
- Club Education Program
Williamstown's Development team have gone down in a nail-biter to Werribee, despite a dominant last quarter.Read more ...
Williamstown's six game winning streak has ended after Essendon defeated them by 15 points at Windy Hill earlier today.Read more ...
Williamstown will be buoyed by the return of Michael Gibbons and Brett Bewley for tomorrow's clash with Essendon at Windy Hill.Read more ...
Seagulls veterans Peter Faulks, Sam Dunell and Ayce Cordy will all notch up their 100th VFL games in Saturday's clash with Essendon at Windy Hill.Read more ...
We take a look at the recruitment of Ron Todd, Des Fothergill and Harry Vallence and how their time together at the Seagulls was cut short.Read more ...