Player Wellbeing Program
- A wellbeing and development program designed to holistically support both players and staff underpinned by an individualised approach, the program aims to facilitate best practice, and produce TEAM focused outcomes.
- Leading the way in player wellbeing and development, our Player Wellbeing Program continues to forge Williamstown as a destination club both on and off the field.
- Consistently track the journey of our players and staff, whilst they are involved at our Club to maintain optimal balance both on and off the field.
- Engage with Universities to develop students with practical work placement opportunities at the Club.
- Liam Picken Academy - First Year Player (Compulsory)
- Individualised Player Development Plan focusing on Wellbeing & Development
- Community Engagement
- AFL Education Program
- Club Education Program
Seagulls hold VFLW information nightRead more ...
Two Stars Sign for VFLW SeagullsRead more ...
Williamstown Football Club were proud to be a part of Friday's Williamstown Christmas Night Market on Douglas Parade and Ferguson Street.Read more ...
Nick Rodda becomes a SeagullRead more ...
Williamstown Football Club took part in a charity soccer match to raise much needed funds for the volunteer-run Helping Hands Cafe last Friday.Read more ...